Wednesday, December 15, 2010




I'm heading home after a long, but good semester. Remember the girl who wrote in her prayer journal in August? Yeah...she's still a work in progress..it's funny how the last night of the semester, I find my old blog and my journal. Seems to me, that now I have two more outlets of expression at my disposal, and I'm ok with that.

I realized in the last 24 hours how much work I have to do on myself. I am so far from the woman that I believe God wants me to be. I'm closer than I was a year ago, or even 6 months ago, but still...I have quite a long way to go. And I'm ok with that, because I have help from God to realize my true potential for Him. Not me. It's never about me...o we'll see how this goes. Already this semester, I've come a long way, but I can't wait to see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment